Monday, June 8, 2009

Tater Tot Hot Dish

Hey, I've been eating organic's for years and want to share with everyone some fun inexpensive ways to eat naturally and healthy. I plan on posting easy recipes that use as many natural and organic products as possible, while remaining as inexpensive as possible.

If you're like me, times are tight, but this doesn't mean that you need to compromise your health or diet. I welcome all recipe suggestions and will be researching new ideas and digging up classics as well.


Tater Tot Hot Dish:

For this dish you will need..
  • 1lbs of organic or free range ground beef
  • 1 package of organic frozen tater tots
  • 1 package of organic mixed veggies (I like the corn, carrot, green bean mix)
  • 160z can or box of organic cream of mushroom soup
  • 2 cups of organic cheddar cheese

Prepare the tater tots as directed on package. While the tots are baking, brown the ground beef in a large skillet. When the ground beef has been cooked drain the excess grease and add soup and frozen veggies. Cook until veggies are tender, stirring occasionally. When the tater tots are finished baking add them to the burger veggie mixture along with 1 cup of the cheese. Mix ingredients well and then sprinkle remaining cheese on top.

This dish is one of my favorites, it's super easy, inexpensive and makes a decent amount. Have fun making this dish and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

Thanks!

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment